Thursday, April 24, 2014

Under 60 Days Remaining!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time passes.  It seems as if it were yesterday that I was gathered with my sisters in Christ on a retreat that has had a profound and lasting impact upon my life.  Now I find myself less than 60 days from departure on the journey that grew out of that women's retreat

This past Monday, Phyllis, Nathan, Bennett, Pastor Ryan and I had the opportunity to speak about the hike on WFYL.  Thank you to Susan for working out the details to make that happen!  Click below to listen to the broadcast.





These past two weekends, I spent some time hiking in the Delaware Water Gap, which is where I will be beginning my 250 mile journey.  Unlike nearly all of the other training hikes I've done, the trail in the Delaware Water Gap is hedged with rhododendron rather than brier bushes and offers several picturesque views (though the pictures and video hardly do them justice).








No comments:

Post a Comment